The Vernon Pigeon & Poultry Club is a great place to meet other fanciers, learn more about breeding, raising, and showing birds, and become involved in promoting poultry exhibitions. Fanciers of every level from novices to experts are welcome. Participation in shows and events is voluntary – we realize how busy life can be, so your involvement can be as little as supporting the club with your membership fee or you may wish to jump in feet first and help out in whatever capacity you can! All levels of participation are welcomed. We hold general meetings monthly in Armstrong, BC. Other annual events often include a summer BBQ and a Christmas dinner for members each December.
There are many fun components to help with at a show!
The benefits of membership include:
- Inclusion in our annual VPPC Directory
- Mentor-ship from experienced members and judges
- Connectivity and networking with other like-minded individuals
- Participation in running and organizing poultry/pigeon shows
- Educational opportunities for all ages